Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Friday, September 6, 2013

Land Owners!! Which Property Did We Choose?

Yes, indeed!! We signed papers yesterday!! Woot!!! Very exciting times for our family!! I had shown you a couple of properties a while back; we looked at a lot of places. Here are photos of four properties, in no particular order. Can you guess which one we landed (!) on??  I will tell you tomorrow!!


Property Number 1:  Only property with a house. Built in 1855, this cobblestoned home in Sodus, NY with 4 bedrooms and 2,600 square feet sits on 25 acres.  An extreme fixer-upper, it also is cheaply priced.




Property Number 2: Sterling, NY. Listed as 5 acres, with a pond, partially cleared, we fell in love with this place. It had recently been seized by Federal agents, as the tenant on the property had fixed himself a nice little marijuana-growing operation.








Property Number 3: Hannibal, NY. 6.54 acres, with improvements such as water and septic, some clearing of land and heavily wooded.




Property Number 4: Sterling, NY. Woodsy 9 acres. Very private with a pond and drilled well.



9 comments:

Suzanne said...

I cant wait to see which one you chose! I just love them all but I am partial to the fixer upper.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Any one of those would be great! Congrats!

Jeanne said...

Wow! What a selection. And a very tough decision. They all have their pros & cons. Anxious to see which one....
And I'm so happy for you! :0) Congratulations!

Danni said...

What beautiful properties! My guess though, is number 3. The gorgeous bit of land with the septic and the well. :)

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Looking forward to finding out which of these lovely properties you chose. How exciting and positive. And goodness knows you all could use some good stuff coming your way. xoxo Oma Linda

Aine O'Brien said...

I'm going to guess number 3!

Anonymous said...

I realise that I've missed something here! What? :-) Are You planninbg on moving permanently?

Personally I think I would have chosen number four, I love trees and it seems there are many onn that propert and there's a drilled well and a pond :-)

Have a great day!
Christer.

Alexis Kennedy said...

Wow, so many beautiful places to choose from!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love them all, but I am still going for the grow up ;o) Hugs ;o)