It's a rainy day and a Monday; does that always get you down? (always loved the Carpenters).
The plan for the week:
1. Find camera. It seems to have settled somewhere out of my view. Maybe the kittens hid it.
2. That list of plants I want to order from various garden catalogs: Really? I actually think I can spend over $500.00??!! Make a new, shorter list and cut cost by about $450.00. (and where exactly would I plant that many plants anyway?!)
3. It's still way too early for spring cleaning, so scratch that off the list till about, oh, April. (or May).
4. Gotta bake chocolate chip cookies, thanks, Akasa!
5. Make Valentine for hubby. Every year I make one for him. It's sweet of me, ain't it??
6 Take a trip to Hobby Lobby to look for supplies for Celebrate Altered Oz. (click on the button on my sidebar for info)
7. That reminds me, what am I doing for Celebrate Altered Oz??
8. Please, please, please tidy up Book of Shadows (witch's journal).
9. Time to make a trip to the store for wild bird food. Feeders are low, thanks to Squirrels.
10. Explain to the dogs (again) that cat food is for cats. Not dogs.
That wraps up my plans for the week. I feel very organized now.