Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Rotten Darkspur Returns

Grievings all you human peoples. Remember me? I've been visiting the Wiccan every October for a few years now. You know, since the Veil between worlds is thinning and all. It was pretty cinchy getting across during the dark of the Moon. I love me some Dark Moon time!

So, are you guys as sick of the Wiccan going on and on about 'the beautiful autumn' and 'glorious trees' and all that sentimental, disruptive nonsense?  Sheesh, what can we do to shut her up, for cryin' out loud!

Now, me, I like creepy, dark places with ghoulish things slithering around. Don't you? Ominous sounds coming out of a graveyard at 2:00 am? Oh yeah, now that is a happy time! Set up a picnic and pour some bloody grog and nothin' could be finer!

Those dratted felines know I am here and are getting a mite fractious. Geez I hate cats! They got some kind of extra sensory deception or what ever you humans call it. I gotta get outta here before they let the Wiccan in on our little secret rendezvous.

I will see you soon, oh, yes I will, cos I know where you are!!!Ha Ha Ha!!

source

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hello Darkspur! No one is safe now.

Jeanne said...

Greetings Rotten Darkspur! Whatcha been up to since you last stopped by? So nice of you to "Bless" us with a visit. :0) Or is this your time for a "Haunt-cation"?

Makeup and Modified's said...

Love having you around Darkspur...you and I take a liking to some of the same things. :)

Unknown said...

Lions and tigers and DarkSpur OH MY

Magic Love Crow said...

Rotten Darkspur, you are knotty and I love you for that! LOL!