Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Friday, December 6, 2013

Frosty, but Fine

Blessings and peace to his family, and the world all over, as Nelson Mandela passes.

Ice and snow and blizzardy cold across the US. Stay safe and warm, people. Be very careful out there. We had icy rain here this morning. Not sure if the forecasters know what is coming next.

Medical news from the HomeFront. My brother is scheduled for surgery, Monday, December 9th. It is a procedure for his kidneys, which suffered during the two strokes a couple of years ago.
My husband has been cleared for reconstruction surgery on his colon on December 19th. New surgeon of course, and All Will Be Well!!!!!!

So hospitals are in the immediate future for us. Yule will still be observed, in and around and through these various events. I have met worst challenges, that is for certain!!

Gotta run. Keep those bird feeders full, and watch out for frosty weather.

source

7 comments:

oldgreymare said...

Blessings to all <3

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

My thoughts will be with the whole of your family and my heart will focus on you and getting through this just fine. xoxo Oma Linda

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Best wishes to your husband and brother for successful surgeries and speedy recoveries!

c. Joy said...

Be safe and warm. Hope all goes well with the hospital adventures coming your way.

Jeanne said...

I hope y'all are staying warm. We have been in a deep freeze for almost a week. The cats are hating it. Don't blame 'em!
All Will Be Well! in regards to all the medical procedures in the coming weeks. Positive Thoughts!!!!
{{hugs}}
Will be keeping you in my thoughts. ♥

Magic Love Crow said...

Robin, your brother and your hubby will be in my thoughts! All will be well, for sure! I sent you something and what I felt was right ;o) Hold them close when you get them ;o) Big Hugs and stay warm and cozy ;o)

Magic Love Crow said...

I forgot to say, I love the cartoon! LOL!