Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday Sampler

Need I say the dogs went nuts when they saw THIS!



A chilly Autumn day here, leaves flying around, the sun comes and goes, the clouds look ominous, then scurry away. Perfect!


Here is a favorite movie I absolutely have to watch every October, usually just a few days before the 31st. It may be a bit corny, perhaps a little silly....it definitely is hilarious, and I just adore it. I love all three actresses who play their roles with gusto, I love the scenery, the plot and the cat. I love the haunting little tune that one of the characters sings, and who can forget the "raining fire of death"?

Love it!!!

Speaking of witches, I want to recommend a blog I truly enjoy. There were three posts this week that impacted me on different levels. Lyn over at http://www.witch-blog.com/ posted about blog content theft, which prompted me to add a little copyright blurb at the bottom of my blog. She also talked about intent in our charitable giving, which I had never given much thought to, and has really changed my whole thinking about giving. And finally Lyn offered a little daydream/fantasy that gave me a smile when she asked what our favorite chocolate is and, if, stranded on a desert island who would we share that chocolate with. She mentioned Johnny Depp, and I have to say, wow and oh my, wouldnt that be nice.  (Of course I am happily and inexonerably married to my darling adorable husband, and would not Seriously think of running off to a desert island to eat dark chocolate with Johnny Depp, good goddess what are you thinking!!!!) Anyway, take a stroll over to Lyn's blog when you have a chance.

Take care, and Bright Blessings

2 comments:

strell4 said...

Johnny Depp, well I've heard that before. Mmmm
all these cute trinkets in your photos. Thanks for the blog recommendation and enjoy your movie.

Jennifer MacNeill-Traylor said...

Love the squirrel and raven on the pumpkin! Have a great week:)