You all know I love my lists. So here is another one. Motto for the season: Just Do It!!
1. Spring cleaning and witchy house cleansing. (Get to use the new/old besom (broom) I found at an antiques store)
2. Remember to get daily recommended dose of drumming and/or chanting.
3. Get into the Craft Corner and start crafting.
4. Spring yard work, garden clean up, clean containers, get pansies as SOON as they show up at the garden center.
5. Plan the summer garden: what veggies? which herbs? how many perennials?
6. Get the Moon Garden in shape and plant ivy around the outdoor altar.
7. Plan the Full Moon esbat...prepare outdoor fireplace.
8. Go to favorite book store for some serious perusing, a cafe mocha and maybe even a decadent sweet treat.
I think I will stop here, thank the Goddess for the inspiration and possibly do Number 8 on the list first.
What's on your Spring to-do list??