Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Thursday, December 4, 2014

PHOTOS!!!!

So......after a cell phone conversation with daughter raethan: Photos!! She was a voice of calm, carefully explaining things, confidently talking me through the process (which is obviously simple for most human beings). It will most likely take me a few dozen times before it becomes cinchy but I am further along than I was. Thank you so much darling raethan; you have earned the title of Wiccan Writes Blog Tech!!! (hi Joyce!).

I have a gazillion photos to go through from several months of photo ops, so there will be no rhyme nor reason as to chronological subject matter. Who cares, right?? tee hee

This is a photo I took a couple of weeks ago of our Japanese Maple tree in its full glorious Autumn color, with the setting sun making it glow. You can see my stone alter in the foreground, our Arctic Blue Willow shrub to the left and hydrangeas on the right.

Oh, look! Here's a photo of our camper we got this summer for AutumnWood. Ain't she a beauty!! 38 feet long with a kitchen, bathroom, and sleeping for 7 or 8 people. In excellent condition considering she is close to thirty years old.


These guys are laying our water and septic lines. What a joy to have plumbing facilities!!

Hah! Here I am taking a pic of the bathroom.
And here is our little kitchen. Perfect for making breakfast and small meals. I wouldn't want to fix a Thanksgiving meal here, though we do have a ton of wild turkeys on the property. (Sheesh, no I would never hunt turkeys, or other wildlife except with a camera!)

And lastly for today is a pic of Lake Ontario, one of the five Great Lakes. We drove up the road about 7 or 8 miles from AutumnWood. That's how close our property is to this view.

This has been a momentous post for me. I shall to do it again tomorrow. (I am just going to leave all my tabs up so I can find them again, LOL!!)

Must fly!  Robin.


8 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

You know, I've always wanted a trailer. I think they are so warm and cozy. Glad you're able to post pictures again. I'm anxious to see how your little fur babies have grown.
Mary

The Cranky said...

Great photos Robin, thank goodness for offspring to explain all the techy stuff to us!

The Great Scot and I have decided to get a camper in the next few months and do a bit of traveling... there's a lot of the US my sweetheart hasn't seen yet!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

for some reason, ll of your photos are blank on my computer. damn...and i can't ask the blog tech cause he isn't here. i'll check back later!

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Hmm, for some reason I am unable to see the photos??

Sandi said...

Hi I cannot see any photos.... :(

Jeanne said...

Bah! The photos aren't showing up on my computer.:o( will try again later.

Jeanne said...

Still no photos! :P {le sigh}}

Hubby is doing much better. Thank you for asking. :o)

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope we can see the pictures soon ;o)