Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

At the Book Store

Went to my local Barnes and Noble this morning for a cafe mocha and a meander. I was stunned to find this magazine. Then I saw it was formerly called "New Witch", which I did know about, but never seemed to be able to find it...must sell out quick. Anyway, so here is this wonderful cover, with one of my favorite Wiccans, Ellen Dugan.(For more info on Ellen, give her a Google). And it is The Garden Issue, which naturally appeals to my garden witchy self. Instead of the household tasks I should be performing, I will probably be huddled up with this magazine for the rest of the afternoon.


Witches & Pagans magazine  

I am going to be baking some bread later, with, guess what?....zuchinni! I am definitely getting a little zuked-out, but there are no more on the vines, and have been pulled up and tossed into the compost pile.  And by the way, how does one spell zuchinni...zucchini....zucchinni?

No comments: