Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Trip to the Mystic Side

Today I drove to the village of North Syracuse with my son, nicarus. We decided to visit a metaphysical shop there called Mystic Side  ( http://www.mysticsidegiftbookstore.net/ ). Packed with everything from A to Z, such good "stuff" for anyone interested in, or living the lifestyle of, Wiccan, Pagan, and so forth. I loved the smell of the incense as we first walked in... beautiful crystals, pendants, dreamcatchers hanging from the ceiling...books, books and more books. Incense, candles, gems, and so much more. I loved their cauldrons and the mortar and pestles. What a great shop!. I have been wanting to go there for a long time, and never seemed to make time to go there. I shall certainly be visiting often. And they have the cutest sweet black cat named (what else) Mystic. Quite the cutie.I wish I had gotten a picture of her.

Mystic Side Gift and Book Store, North Syracuse NY (click on pictures for a better look) 
Here are some Tumbled Gems I purchased

And some tiny candles for spell work, incense, and a bumper sticker for my car

No comments: