Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A bunch of tomatoes, all ripe and ready for slicing. Or chopping. Or simmering. We have been competing with the squirrels for these red globes. I observed a squirrel pick one right off the vine, and charge up the fence and away to his cozy hiding place to chomp whilst chortling at us! I must have a conversation with my dogs about keeping a better watch over the garden!



Stopping at B&N the other day, I snatched up three new items for magickal perusing. The new 2011 Witches calendar, put out by Llewellyn, as well as a daily almanac.  I can't stop myself from buying new and glossy Witch items. Plus I waited too long last year, and missed out on a witchy calendar.  The book The Wiccan Year by Judy Ann Nock, (published by Provenance Press) is a guide for Spells, Rituals, Holiday Celebrations. It begins with Samhain and goes through all the Wiccan Sabbats ending of course with Mabon. Also a section called "A Lunar Year and a Day, The Esbats".  I am looking forward to reading it, always a pleasure to find a new book to add to my magickal library, and to help enhance my path. Always looking for new ideas, new inspirations.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

hi....thanks for signing on to follow and i am glad you started a blog and i am your first follower!!! cool!

Jo Potter said...

Lovely new Wiccan blog. Welcome to blogger!
Sweet greetings.
Jo May.