Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Sunday, September 19, 2010

CNY Pagan Pride Festival 2010

Well, as a blogger, I blew it!! I spent a lot of time wandering around and looking at everything, and totally forgot to take pictures. It was a beautiful day, and there were a lot of vendors.  I did enjoy the belly dancers, and I watched the Circle Ritual to celebrate Autumn Equinox. There were also interesting workshops. It seemed to me to be a good turn-out, with people of all ages and backgrounds.  How great to go to an event like this.

Autumn Equinox Circle Ritual
Festival Purchases: Amulet bags, nature-inspired ceramics and a mini cauldron

1 comment:

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

Well, not taking photos just shows You had a great time :-)

Have a great day now!
Christer.