Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Friday, November 26, 2010

After Thanksgiving Greetings

I have been "missing in action" for almost a week, thanks to a good case of pneumonia. Thankfully, my two kids cooked the Thanksgiving feast, doing a fantastic job. It is a blessing to have such great children. (Children are actually ages 22 and 24, but they will always be my "kids").

A few more days of recovery and I should be able to get back into life and daily activities.  I am looking forward to posting some great photos of our winter weather, tracking the progress of the "Great Craft Corner De=Clutter", all kinds of Yule posts, and there is talk of a special giveaway here at Wiccan Writes that will knock your socks off!!

In the meantime, I wish blessings and love to everyone, and thank you all for your well-wishes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I´m glad You are getting better! Pneumonia can be really serious if unlucky!

15F outside here this morning and I´m just about to take my dogs for a walk in the snow, I think it´s about 8 inches of snow in average now and I can´t say I like it :-) :-) :-)

Take care and have a great day now!
Christer.