Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Friday, June 10, 2011

One more Johnny Depp photo

Captain Jack Sparrow
Couldn't resist. Blog hopping today I found this image through the blog  http://cass-thatoldhouse.blogspot.com/    and she found it at the blog:  http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com/  who had  found it at:  http://pinterest.com/
Kind of a roundabout way, but worth it in the end!!!
Oh, please please click the image for a much better and wonderful view.

This is the first time I have posted twice in one day, but I simply could not wait to share this with all my great Darling-Depp-Devotees!!!

9 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

oh you are the very bestest goodie

Danni said...

Yum, yum, yum! You could post twice a day every day so long as the posts are as delicious as this! ;)

The Traveler said...

oh that is indeed very very yummy....

Magic Love Crow said...

Robin, you are killing me, in such a good way! LOL! Now if you don't mind, I am just going to sit here and look at Johnny for a long while!!! Thanks for making my day again ;o)

Aine O'Brien said...

All the ladies love a good pirate!!

Robin Larkspur said...

Stacy, you are cracking me up!!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Hey Robin, just me again!! I bet you are getting sick of me, but I had to come back! Johnny is whispering sweet nothings in my ear ;o))))

Unknown said...

I would eat him with a spoon. Such a great pic!

Anonymous said...

Just when I had settled down from the last round of photos...Gotta get hubby a long pirate wig. ;-)