Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I feel like I have been lost in a Christmas snow globe for the last week. The regular day to day routine has been completely skewed. But that's okay, because, thankfully, this only happens once a year, and it is good to shake up the routine. 

New Year's Eve is charging at us at a high rate of speed. It is amazing to think that 2011 is actually here. Do you make resolutions?  I make "suggestions" to myself. And of course LISTS. Love to make lists. Definitely going to be about simplifying and bringing more order into my little nest.  I still have to work on the Dreaded Craft Corner, which I talked about back in November. That is Number 1 on the Agenda! 

Time also, to get back into the Magickal Realm...more spellwork, improving the way I keep my Book of Shadows, and finding ways to increase my connection to the Gods and Goddesses.  There is a lot to do and no time like the present to get started. I am inspired and ready to have at it. Looking forward to a New Year of great discoveries!! Glad I have you all to share it with!!!!

http://karenswhimsy.com

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I, too, find the week between Yule and New Year such a non-week as well, I prefer suggestions myself too. Hope 2011 is wonderful for you Robin. Hugs and sparkles - WG

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to some 'normal' coming back and I have this urge to make resolutions this year (but I like your idea of suggestions instead) and write loads of lists. Must be the season ;-)

Jeanne said...

Great post! Love the snow globe analogy. :0)
Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Robin,
Happy New Year to you!
I was able to get started early on my New Year plans as I had some time off from work. I've had a lot of help from flylady.com. A few days of her 15 minute Baby Steps have already made a difference at my house. Take a look. Maybe she can help you reclaim your Craft Corner. :)

brandi said...

~aren't list wonderful....i have lists everywhere in our home...hehehe!!! long term ones and short little ones for day to day...a way to keep track of all the thoughts swirling about my head!!! as you get yourself ready for the new year may you find moments to reflect and gather what you wish to bring forth and make come to be in 2011...i make a wish list verses a resolution...a never ending list of things i wish to come to be and i try to work at it one day at a time!!! much love light and blessings be with you and yours~

Anonymous said...

N
I really don´t celebrate New Year and there are no fireworks around here since it is forbidden around farms.

Have a great day now!
Christer.