Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Blank Page

Sometimes staring at the blank page of the "New Post" is a little overwhelming. So much to say, so much to do, so much to think about. And yet, the mind bogs down under all the details of all the things that are going on. Do you know what I mean?

Cluttered and jumbled, both house and brain, spirit and thought.

Inspiration has flown and so has any creative idea. Just getting through the day, a step at a time.

Dealing with a catastrophic event in the life of family takes its toll.

It will get better, I know. Hang in there with me.

10 comments:

Vivienne Moss said...

Wishing you peace of mind and hoping with all my might that things get better for your family. I know that thses thing can take a huge toll on your life. I'm hangin' in there with you.

Blessings, V.

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

oh my, sending peace filled thoughts to you my friend. Linda

Aine O'Brien said...

Of course we're hanging in!! You can only do so much - energies have to be directed where they are most needed. You are in my thoughts!!

Lady Caer Morganna said...

Count me in! I am right there with you in spirit, my friend!

It just takes a little time, you know?

Hugs to you,

Kim

Sandy Sandy Art said...

You hang in there Robin and so will we. Wishing you moments of quiet and tranquility.

Magic Love Crow said...

My friend, we are all hanging in there with you! You are very special to us! I'm wishing you peace filled thoughts ;o)

Jeanne said...

Take a deep breath and feel the warmth & tranquility of the Goddess as she embraces you and your family. Wishing you many peaceful moments. ❤ The light is on for you....

Deborah said...

Robin...I am sending you love and white light.

1,001 Blessings...Deborah

Robin Larkspur said...

Thank you all for your constant support and sweet words. I have the best followers, ever!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Robin, My heart goes out to you. Sending peaceful thoughts, my sweet friend.