Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Full Moon in the Early Morning

Stepping outside this morning at 5:30 am to fetch the newspaper. The front yard was frozen hard, crispy-crunchy. Every surface glittering with frost. An amazing deep blue sky awaited me, and there She was. Glowing white, almost silver, round and full. This glorious Orb that makes one stop and stare, ignoring the icy breeze that chills the early morning.

Beautiful, bright object of my desire! The mystery of the Goddess right before my very eyes. Sweet, sacred Lady of song and poem, of prayer and praise, of spellwork and enchantment.

I am filled with wonder and love. The full moon on an early morning. What a blessing!

source

9 comments:

mxtodis123 said...

Oh, sounds so wonderful. Bet is was so quiet and peaceful. Wish I were there.
Mary

Lady Caer Morganna said...

And a huge Blessed Be to that, my sister! Beautiful description I might add!

Blessings,

Kim

Anonymous said...

Clouds covered the moon here this morning, thin ones so that the moon looked mysterious.

But we'll get Your weather tomorrow morning instead :-)

Have a great day!
Christer.

Jeanne said...

The Moon has been in all Her glory the of late. Making the snow glisten and twinkle under her glow. :0)

Lorelei Bell said...

I get up early, anyway. But I knew that there was to be an eclipse. I knew it would be in the morning hours as the sun came up, and so watched it with my husband. It was a partial eclipse, and it looked like someone had broken off the top edge of the yellow moon, looking like a cookie someone was nibbling.
That was fun.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Did you see the lunar eclipse where you live? We had ring side seats here in western Canada. Of course, I slept through it but still.

kbeau said...

This was one of the first things I read this morning (after having stumbled here from another blog)and it gave me a sweet shivery chill of delight! The moon, she teased me all night, in her sweep across the sky so it feels extra cool to see a connection with others who look up and smile ---- and then take to the keyboard!!
Thanks for sharing. I really, really enjoyed it.
kbeau

Anonymous said...

What a blessing for your early morning. She has shone with beauty and pride for several days here and each time I stare at Her I am filled with warmth. May your have a comforting week and good news from your brother soon, my sweet friend.

Magic Love Crow said...

This is a true blessing! Beautiful post! I hope your brother is doing well ;o)