Merry Meet and Merry Part, and Merry Meet again

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Crop Circles in the Snow

Cold and snowy, but a little sun teases us now and again. My dogs are making "crop circles" in the snow, patterns of footprints all over the place. We stuck the Yule Tree in the snow beside one of our bird feeding stations. At first, the birds did not like it, but now they are hiding inside the branches, and having long discussions. We will see how long the tree lasts.



The Yule Tree is Now a Bird Hide-Out
Short post today, as the "declutterfest" continues. My son, nicarus is home on winter break from college, and I want to take advantage of his strong arms and unflagging cheerfulness!!


My first giveaway ends this Saturday, January 8th. Click on the photo on the sidebar at the top to read all about it and enter!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our dogs have made crop circles too....and lots of yellow snow. Us humans play in the front yard : )

mxtodis123 said...

My declutterfest is about to begin. Fox news had some great tips this morning. Start small is number one. Heck, I even dreamed about decluttering last night so I guess it is time.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Lots of crop circles here too, both from my dogs and the doe that sort of lives in my garden :-)

Birds seems not to like change so i guess that tree disturbed them in the beginning :-)

Have a great day now!
Christer.

Jeanne said...

Crop Circles....Funny! :0)